News and Rumors - New Show coming Soon?!? (A SWYTBAI Project by Team Mist)

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Please Note: The following is an unique type of imagineering presentation with no intention of being taken seriously. Enjoy this entry for SWYTBAI: Season 14: Greatest Hits

so ive heard from a trustable friend who is like an intern at disney imagineering that they are planning on adding a musical to the park based on something that has never been done before. Supposedly the announcement is coming soon and ill let yall know as i get more details. but yeaaaaaa.

thoughts? :)

kmbmw777

Original Poster

Snoopy

05fcc170-82ee-0132-43d5-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

OK, I'll bite. Did your CM friend say where the musical was going?

Snoopy

so ive heard from a trustable friend who is like an intern at disney imagineering that they are planning on adding a musical to the park based on something that has never been done before. Supposedly the announcement is coming soon and ill let yall know as i get more details. but yeaaaaaa.

thoughts? :)

I just got a text from some friends in Orlando. It's one of two options and either would be a big treat. Depending on how all out it goes.

Both would turn out very interesting. One that is very much in the same vain as its potential successor, another that is very unique. Also, for those wanting a show like those in DL's Hyperion, rejoice.

I've been away too long, it seems like everybody on this board has contacts in Orlando now. Not me, though. :(

Magic Feather

I will say this, it will be better than anything Universal has put out. Lots of physical sets that blend well with the screens. No matter what plan they go with, expect a radical theater overhaul. Oh right... SCREENZ, Volcano Bay is tacky... Did I miss anything else?

mickeyfan5534

Both would turn out very interesting. One that is very much in the same vain as its potential successor, another that is very unique. Also, for those wanting a show like those in DL's Hyperion, rejoice.
One's fairly straightforward. The other will end up being something that, content wise, will fill the La Nouba void while a new show is coming in and be more accessible after the new show comes in.

spacemt354

Chili's
I will say this, it will be better than anything Universal has put out. Lots of physical sets that blend well with the screens. No matter what plan they go with, expect a radical theater overhaul. Oh right... SCREENZ, Volcano Bay is tacky... Did I miss anything else?
Yeah hah tacky
os-universal-volcano-bay-prices-20161115

You pixie-dusters stick to your MAGICal trips while I'll enjoy true quality theme park design.

:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom