Newcomer

cupcake__

Original Poster
Hello. I started using this site to find helpful trip planning information before a trip last Christmas. I've been reading some of the threads on expansion topics and without being a member the pictures and maps that people post can't be seen properly. That's what finally convinced me to log in. So now I'm official instead of a lurker! I enjoy trips to Disney World as well as to other locations in Florida especially during the winter when it's cold and deary at home. We have stayed both on and off site. Both experiences have their own merits. Onsite, we started with the monorail resorts but once we tried the Epcot area we were hooked. Yacht Club has been our favorite for a while now but on a trip earlier this month we tried a DVC Villa at Boardwalk and WOW. I'm not sure I'll ever be happy with just a room ever again. It was our best trip ever. From reading here on the board it looks like Rivers of Light finally opened while we were there, but we had no idea and missed it. I guess we'll just have to get busy planning another trip :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom