New Years Day 2018, with kids...am I crazy?

If you could spend New Years Day at any park, which would it be?

• MK

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Epcot

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CajunCoach

Original Poster
hi all! Wife and I are going to surprise our 6 & 4 year old girls with trip to WDW for Christmas! We're planning on being in parks on Jan 1-4. Specifically for Jan 1, is there a park you'd recommend going to? Or a park you'd avoid? Any other tips on busy days with young kids? Thanks for any help!

DisneyPrincess5

I've been once for New Years in 2003 (becoming 2004) when I was a teenager. It was so fun and exciting! We were at MK and I remember it being PAAACKED. I honestly am not sure what DHS and AK will be like, especially due to the new additions. But one ounce of food for thought I'll give you is that Epcot is known to be, shall we say, full of drunks on New Years. No judgement, it just is what it is. So you may want to consider that if you're considering Epcot.

Have an awesome trip with them!

nickys

Premium Member
What you should definitely avoid is NYE with kids!

However the first couple of hours on New Years Day in any park is seemingly a breeze, everyone else is having a late start after the night before. There won't be emh anywhere, it was 9 am opening at every park this year, in fact AK may have even been 10am.

Weather_Lady

To quote Alice in Wonderland:

“[To visit WDW on NYE with kids, you must be] entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom