Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

ToTBellHop

Perhaps I'm just confused or missed something, but I thought the insiders have already confirmed that this new WIR ride would not be a Virtual Realty. I think people are just talking off topic about VR, but it doesn't have anything to do with the attraction planned for the current SGE space.

Am I wrong? @Magic Feather @marni1971 @MansionButler84

If I am not wrong, then we should refrain from criticizing Disney for something they aren't actually doing.
Yeah, not sure where that rumor came from. They will thankfully NOT have us sitting in a chair watching a headset. That would be really depressing.

wdwfan4ver

PS, this will prompt something that has been desired for a LONG time on these boards.
(And not just the death of Stitch)
I would be guessing something with Tomorrowland Speedway although I would hope for a proper Space Mountain refurbishment for a couple reasons.

1.)I judging by the actions this year of 3 Disney parks that have the attraction and I am not counting the one in Disneyland Park Paris.

Early this year, Disneyland did a refurbishment of their ride. Tokyo Disneyland announced they will be losing their version and Hong Kong Disneyland's version is closed although it is a mystery why at this point. Hong Kong Disney Land's version is a mystery since the attraction is closed earlier this year for a refurbishment, but there that attraction isn't on Hong Kong Kong Disney's Land's website anymore or their park map for that matter.

2.) Tomorrowland Speedway is needs a refurbishment, update or a closing at thing point. I said closing because that space is enough for multiple attractions.

Magic Feather

Original Poster
Make sure to get your ride in as this is your last chance to ride Stitch’s Great Escape, where you can report for duty as a security agent for the Galactic Federation. Now some people who "know" may try to say I don't think so and laugh away, but I am serious that you will want to get in all final rides soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom