New WDWMAGIC.COM now live

TheDisneyMagic

Just another little thing I found, on the new home page if you go to the community tab under the WDWMagic flash banner and select blogs the url is blogs.php which is a page cannot be displayed, I believe the correct address is blog.php

tigsmom

You can get around the banner ad blocking the drop down if you click on "customize this page" in the box below the add. I have all up to date programs and still have the problem. I have Vista and use Firefox, but the problem is there in IE too.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
You can get around the banner ad blocking the drop down if you click on "customize this page" in the box below the add. I have all up to date programs and still have the problem. I have Vista and use Firefox, but the problem is there in IE too.

I suspect you may have an older version of Flash.

I have made a couple of changes to try to help the problem. Could you try again now for me? You might also need to emtpy your temporary files.

Thanks

DicksonGR

Great Job Steve,

Everything is looking great! I got a surprise when I opened up my internet explorer home page to find something new and shiney! Thanks for all your hard work!

I suspect you may have an older version of Flash.

I have made a couple of changes to try to help the problem. Could you try again now for me? You might also need to emtpy your temporary files.

Thanks
It works for me now, thanks!

Hi there, the new site looks great. But whenever you put the web address in as http://wdwmagic.com/ you get the old site. Also the wdwmagic mobile site no longer functions.
I say keep it that way so we can get some retro WDWMagic if we want to.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Steve... Flagfox tells me the site is located in the US now. Is Flagfox lying to me? ;)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Steve, the header on the main page disappeared for me...Dunno if it's me or you.

I'm on a Mac.:shrug:
Disappeared for me too... right after the 'fix' for the banner being in front of other peoples' drop-downs. :shrug:

And I'm on a PC.

[Why do I feel like a lousy computer commercial? :lookaroun]

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom