New WDW Today Loop (Information Channel)

djkidkaz

Here is a recent capture of Must Do Disney from February 2016. I've got a few more new channels coming too. They've got an Orlando Promo Channel on the Resort TV's now as well. Enjoy!

Thanks for posting these. My 17 month old loves Stacey. I think it's because of all the quick editing cuts but something about it really captures his attention. Any idea what is new in this one compared to the last one you posted?

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Thanks for posting these. My 17 month old loves Stacey. I think it's because of all the quick editing cuts but something about it really captures his attention. Any idea what is new in this one compared to the last one you posted?
I'm not exactly sure what's new. I think they just took the holiday stuff out. They also added Disney Springs stuff back in November. There may not be very much new, but I wanted to capture and post anyway just to be sure.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm not exactly sure what's new. I think they just took the holiday stuff out. They also added Disney Springs stuff back in November. There may not be very much new, but I wanted to capture and post anyway just to be sure.

I'm sure the next update will be come early summer since they have to remove LMA, The new footage for Soarin over the Horizon and eventually Frozen ever after...

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I'm sure the next update will be come early summer since they have to remove LMA, The new footage for Soarin over the Horizon and eventually Frozen ever after...
That's probably true. I saw the word Horizon in your post and automatically thought "Horizons." Lol. Go figure! I was sitting at the Electric Umbrella the other day looking towards Mission Space and remembering what it used to look like when Horizons was there... Wait, what were we talking about... lol

Tom

Beta Return
Here is a recent capture of Must Do Disney from February 2016. I've got a few more new channels coming too. They've got an Orlando Promo Channel on the Resort TV's now as well. Enjoy!

Very nice looking capture! One of the best of Must Do, in my opinion. I've watched nearly all your YouTube posts (usually as background noise at work, and also in my office at home, over Chromecast). Thanks for ripping so much content. I REALLY enjoy the "Tip for Today" era stuff - as that was the loop of my childhood and teen-era. Takes me back to happier times.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Very nice looking capture! One of the best of Must Do, in my opinion. I've watched nearly all your YouTube posts (usually as background noise at work, and also in my office at home, over Chromecast). Thanks for ripping so much content. I REALLY enjoy the "Tip for Today" era stuff - as that was the loop of my childhood and teen-era. Takes me back to happier times.
Thank you! I use a really good capture device, so that helps. I use the videos as background music at work too.

I wish I could get out to California. I've heard they have a new hostess on their videos.

Tom

Beta Return
Thank you! I use a really good capture device, so that helps. I use the videos as background music at work too.

I wish I could get out to California. I've heard they have a new hostess on their videos.

I have your WDW Today Info Channel playing in another tab on my laptop as I wind down before bed.

nelsonj3

Original Poster

If you like the Tip for Today Loops, you're in luck! Guess what I just found in my archives? A pristine copy of this loop from 2001!! Even though I already have a 2001 version posted, this one is way higher in quality because I used a better capture device for this particular capture. I'm really glad that I found it! Enjoy!!

Gomer

If you like the Tip for Today Loops, you're in luck! Guess what I just found in my archives? A pristine copy of this loop from 2001!! Even though I already have a 2001 version posted, this one is way higher in quality because I used a better capture device for this particular capture. I'm really glad that I found it! Enjoy!!

That is the best quality capture of the Tip for Today version I've seen. Kudos on that. Its my personal favorite of all the loops. But I've always been disappointed by the quality. Great find!

Tom

Beta Return

Woot!

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I still like the old 1987 info channel...which...was the year I was born...thanks YouTube!

This looks clean and to the point though! Nothing wrong with that!
I actually like watching the 1987 loop as well. I was really surprised to find that one on YouTube. That one was way before I started capturing Resort TV!! (My first visit to WDW was in 1985 though...) :)

nelsonj3

Original Poster
By the way, here is a new Resort TV Channel that I captured on my last trip to WDW. This is the Orlando Information Channel. It is very short, but really well done. It alternates with the Disney Meetings promo (ConventionEars). I will post that channel sometime tomorrow.

Maerj

By the way, here is a new Resort TV Channel that I captured on my last trip to WDW. This is the Orlando Information Channel. It is very short, but really well done. It alternates with the Disney Meetings promo (ConventionEars). I will post that channel sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for posting these, I love them! Do they still show those Appliance Direct commercials? They were cheesy fun but I don't recall seeing any of them on my last trip.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Thanks for posting these, I love them! Do they still show those Appliance Direct commercials? They were cheesy fun but I don't recall seeing any of them on my last trip.
I haven't seen the Appliance Direct commercials for a while, but I think you have to watch the regular Orlando channels to see those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom