New Walt Disney World Website

disfan99

Glad I'm not the only one able to find package reservation but no ADR's. I freaked at first. :eek: It let me find my first ADR but then went right back to reservation search page. It didn't link it. I tried another one and it was telling me either my confirmation number or phone number were wrong. They're the same numbers that were there Friday before I switched on Saturday. Called Disney dining and they have all my ADR's but I'd feel better if I saw them on the screen in front of me. ;) Hopefully whatever bugs are there, get worked out soon.

Juliaz3

The new site's calendar function works great! So glad I can check the calendar for each park with ease. Used to be such a hassle to go to the specific park's page, then click on the calendar, then the month.

Using Safari browser and everything looks good, although I don't have reservations so not checking them.

nepalostparks

For what it's worth, here are screen shots of a portion of the Terms and Conditions you must agree to when changing over your account to the new website:

terms09.jpg
terms10.jpg
terms11.jpg
terms12.jpg

Minthorne

It appears any ADR you have secured with a Credit Card do appear on the new site when you add them but reservations without a credit card don't. I tried to add mine and 'Ohana and California Grille show up but the Wave and Rose and Crown don't.

dreamfinder

Found this interesting information in the Terms and Conditions... "You are required to convert paper tickets and passes in order to make and use FastPass+ selections. Once you convert a ticket or pass you will no longer be able to participate in the standard FASTPASS service upon arrival at the parks."

Let the discussions begin...

This is definitely interesting. Seems to be getting ignored by most people however.

aw14

Wow....I am feeling really left out. I have no access to a new site. Every time I sign on to my account for my countdown, it is the same old site

Todd H

Been trying to do my online check-in for a while. On the old site I could never find where to check-in. On the new site I always get an error. Don't think this is quite ready for prime time yet.

lilclerk

I wanted to try the new reservation site, so I just quickly made and cancelled a reservation tonight at 50s Prime Time. The confirmation email says the restaurant is located on the first floor of the Jambo House at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.
...That doesn't sound right. ;)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Does anyone know where ride refurb dates are listed on the new site? They used to show up in the park calendars but I don't see them anymore.

menamechris

I may be the minority, but I absolutely detest the new site. Beyond some nice new pictures - there is information overload (Do I really need to know that a specific character meets and greets from 9:05 to 11:20?). And the calendar, which is the feature I use the most is completely screwed up. Do I really have to page through each day to look at park hours for a park? What was wrong with having them listed on the month format so I could glance and see park hours for the entire month at a glance?

WDWFREAK53

I wanted to try the new reservation site, so I just quickly made and cancelled a reservation tonight at 50s Prime Time. The confirmation email says the restaurant is located on the first floor of the Jambo House at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.
...That doesn't sound right. ;)

They moved it to make room for Avatar.

lunchbox1175

Does anyone know where ride refurb dates are listed on the new site? They used to show up in the park calendars but I don't see them anymore.

I can't find them either, if you type it in the search feature it tells you where you are supposed to look, but i couldn't find that either.

I also have a resort reservation that I can't link, I have called them three times and each time after a lengthy conversation, they say it is fixed and should link by the next day, this has been going on for 2 weeks and I still can't link it.

Bolna

I am not able to make dining reservations the way I want. I have to click on a day ahead of the day I want and if I search for 8pm, I get times for lunch...

lunchbox1175

It lost my reservations! And I have been on hold for like 20 minutes. UGH!

I feel your pain, when they did the switch, I had to call them to retrieve 5 resort reservations for next year and 13 dining reservations. I had always just kept up with them through the website, but lesson learned, i am keeping all the emails as well from now on. It took me over an hour on the phone to get them all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom