Would you buy this game?

• yes

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

walthimself05

Original Poster
What if Disney Imagineering created a video game for xbox or sumthin that allowed the players to travel through the WDW resort and virtually go through all of the resorts, theme parks, and attractions. You could even ride in a virtual Watermouse on Bay Lake. The objective could be: you have a certain amount of money and you have a certain amount of days to spend it in and to pass a level (which is in between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner) To pass a level you have to have a certain amount of excitement points. To enter a park you have to have a key and you get the keys by searching through the resorts. You can go from resort to resort by monorail, bus, or fairy (just like the real thing) And the cool thing is an hour of gameplay equals a full hour or 60 minutes in real life so your virtual vacation can last a whole week in real life. The game characters would be Disney Characters, or Michael Eisner, or a cast member that has a name tag with your name on it. Just imagine watching SpectroMagic on your tv, or riding SpaceMountain in your living room. There is a risk with this though, some people might buy it and not want to go to WDW because they can do it all for free at home, but then theres the people that would want to experience it in real life and then play the game for the memory of their vacation. I think it would awesome, what do u think?

They'll prolly never do it though:wave:

NowInc

uh...i dont see that as being "fun"...now..if they were smart..they would re-make the OLD magic kingdom game from tne NES and port it to x-box...that would rule...

...the universal studios game for gamecube is quite lame..so they would need to be carefull not to "stereotype" theme park themed games...

NowInc

Originally posted by walthimself05
i didnt kno they had a Universal Studios game, do u kno a website for it?

It is being hailed as the worst game ever created (literally)...i'll try and dig up a link to it..but it may take a while seeing how most places would rather not admit to have played such a horrible game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom