New version of the monorail toy

darthjohnny

Original Poster
I don't know if this has been posted or when it came out, but there is now a new version of the battery operated monorail toy, featuring Monorail Blue with eight Disney characters. The monorail now has opening doors and roofs. It looks cool. Has anyone else seen this at the park. I just saw it at Mousegear at Epcot on Tuesday. Has anyone bought this and already have one of the old monorails?

yensidtlaw1969

darthjohnny said:
I don't know if this has been posted or when it came out, but there is now a new version of the battery operated monorail toy, featuring Monorail Blue with eight Disney characters. The monorail now has opening doors and roofs. It looks cool. Has anyone else seen this at the park. I just saw it at Mousegear at Epcot on Tuesday. Has anyone bought this and already have one of the old monorails?
I just bought a new Monorail (blue, ofcourse) at World of Disney in NYC today. I've had ti out of the box for probably 5 minutes, but it seems nice. The doors on top of the car to put the characters in are a little difficult to open, but I'll live. Some of the characters are hard to put on the little peg in the car (to keep them in place), but maybe it's just the ones I got. It runs nice, though, which is really the major factor with me. I was planning to buy it when I was at WDW in August, but being a resident of NY (Long Island) I figured it was easier to get it home from NYC than it was to get it home from Florida. I'm in the middle of setting up my Monorails (this is my third, behind Purple and Gold) to run around my room with the track hanging from the ceiling, but I've encountered some problems with my HO train already running around. I'll have to re-work the layout for them to run smoothly, so it could take a while. Should be fun, though.

Yensid "Please Stand Clear of the Doors" tlaw1969

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom