New Train Station Sign

MrHappy

Any other examples of aesthetic changes to things within (the) Magic Kingdom? And any passionate opinions on either side of the argument? Purple Rocks? New Benches? New Garbage Cans? Is that the same level of change, or is this sign a different level of change?

The_Jobu

Any other examples of aesthetic changes to things within (the) Magic Kingdom? And any passionate opinions on either side of the argument? Purple Rocks? New Benches? New Garbage Cans? Is that the same level of change, or is this sign a different level of change?

Did you miss the thread on the new rocks? It was massive.

And don't get people started on PUSH in Tomorrowland...

lazyboy97o

All things that were designed. They are discussed and argued about during meetings, not just bought from the first booth at IAAPA.

The_Jobu

I mentioned the Rocks, but I got the impression that the change was well received. Vs this sign which is rather polarizing.

My apologies, I misinterpreted your post.

As lazyboy stated, nothing there is changed without several meetings, especially the main park welcoming sign.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
So let me see if i am following this correctly
1. The sign was changed from "the magic kingdom" to "magic kingdom"
B. The pop and elevation were removed and that is destroying the theme of the entrance and it's history.
3 The original sign didn't have a pop and elevation.
D. The sign now has an EST 1971 .

The_Jobu

So let me see if i am following this correctly
1. The sign was changed from "the magic kingdom" to "magic kingdom"
B. The pop and elevation were removed and that is destroying the theme of the entrance and it's history.
3 The original sign didn't have a pop and elevation.
D. The sign now has an EST 1971 .

Correct.

Though B is a bit hyperbolic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom