New Touring Plan for Magic Kingdom

Wikkler

We were originally going to bring my grandmother, but we decided it was not worth the extra money.
Our oldest son has Asperger's Syndrome and has hip problems, so we are using a DAS.

1. Get a Space Mountain DAS return time
  2. Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
  3. Tomorrowland Speedway
  4. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  5. Space Mountain
  6. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  7. The Barnstormer
  8. Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  9. Mad Tea Party
  10. Lunch at Columbia Harbour House
  11. Haunted Mansion
  12. it's a small world
  13. The shows & anytime attractions in Fantasyland & Tomorrowland

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

We were originally going to bring my grandmother, but we decided it was not worth the extra money.
Our oldest son has Asperger's Syndrome and has hip problems, so we are using a DAS.

1. Get a Space Mountain DAS return time
  2. Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
  3. Tomorrowland Speedway
  4. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  5. Space Mountain
  6. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  7. The Barnstormer
  8. Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  9. Mad Tea Party
  10. Lunch at Columbia Harbour House
  11. Haunted Mansion
  12. it's a small world
  13. The shows & anytime attractions in Fantasyland & Tomorrowland

When does your "tour" begin? If you're getting there first thing in the morning, you won't need a DAS return time for Space Mountain as the wait will be minimal. If it's morning, do the Speedway (which loads slowly and tends to build up a line rather quickly) before the PeopleMover (which is a walk-on almost any time of day). Also, get a DAS return time OR a Fastpass+ for Buzz, Pooh and Dumbo (or the Haunted Mansion), which will be the longest waits of the other attractions you've listed. "Anytime" attractions in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland include Mickey's Philharmagic, Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel, Mad Tea Party, and the Carousel of Progress. If you're ending the day in Fantasyland, you could take the WDW Railroad back to Main Street.

Technically, Stitch is also an "anytime" attraction, but I wouldn't put a child with sensory issues -- or anyone I loved, regardless of their health and well-being -- on that attraction. It's too terrible for words.

Upvote 0

Wikkler

Original Poster
I am well aware of stitch and his corn dog breath. Our child doesn't like meat, he has sensory issues towards it, including smell.
We will switch speedway and PeopleMover, and get return times for buzz, dumbo, pooh, and mansion.
We will stay all day from morning to evening.

Upvote 0

Wikkler

Original Poster
Where and how do I make Astro Orbiter in here, I know that gets long waits.
I am also wondering about the Mine Train.
  1. Tomorrowland Speedway
  2. Get a time for Buzz
  3. Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
  4. Space Mountain
  5. Buzz Lightyear
  6. Get a time for Pooh
  7. The Barnstormer
  8. Dumbo
  9. Pooh
  10. Get a pass for HM
  11. Lunch
  12. HM
  13. PhilharMagic
  14. Carousel
  15. Mad Tea Party
  16. Carousel of Progress
  17. Monsters, Inc.

Upvote 0

docdebbi

you did not mention when you are going. this makes a big difference. if you are staying on property when the testing is going on for fastpass+, then you can throw in several of these and that changes your plan, depending what time you get them. that way you don't have to go over, find out when your return time is and make it back then. you will know ahead of time what time you can ride, and not have to make an extra trip to get the pass.
if you are staying off property, many suspect FP+ will be fully operational in 2014 and probably for everyone, not just folks staying onsite.
as to the seven dwarves mine coaster, that also depends when you are going to be there, it is opening sometime in 2014, looking at the progress on it, my personal guess is EARLY 2104.
i would also switch # 3 and #4. the line for space mountain will grow quickly, there is never a line for TTA.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Where and how do I make Astro Orbiter in here, I know that gets long waits.
I am also wondering about the Mine Train.
  1. Tomorrowland Speedway
  2. Get a time for Buzz
  3. Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
  4. Space Mountain
  5. Buzz Lightyear
  6. Get a time for Pooh
  7. The Barnstormer
  8. Dumbo
  9. Pooh
  10. Get a pass for HM
  11. Lunch
  12. HM
  13. PhilharMagic
  14. Carousel
  15. Mad Tea Party
  16. Carousel of Progress
  17. Monsters, Inc.

If you want both Astro Orbiter and the Mine Train (if it's open), it's going to be tough sledding! (I see you're also skipping Peter Pan?). I'd suggest Astro Orbiter first, then Space Mountain and then the Speedway. Get a return time for Buzz (unless the line is still short at that point) and kill time in the interim with the PeopleMover and Carousel of Progress, then continue through the attractions in the order you've listed them. Use your Fastpass+ or DAS return times for Pooh, Peter Pan (if doing it), the Mine Train, Haunted Mansion and Dumbo. If you can do this on a day with an extra morning magic hour, that will help you burn through more in the first 2 hours as well, without needing to rely on DAS or FP+.

Upvote 0

Wikkler

Original Poster
If you want both Astro Orbiter and the Mine Train (if it's open), it's going to be tough sledding! (I see you're also skipping Peter Pan?). I'd suggest Astro Orbiter first, then Space Mountain and then the Speedway. Get a return time for Buzz (unless the line is still short at that point) and kill time in the interim with the PeopleMover and Carousel of Progress, then continue through the attractions in the order you've listed them. Use your Fastpass+ or DAS return times for Pooh, Peter Pan (if doing it), the Mine Train, Haunted Mansion and Dumbo. If you can do this on a day with an extra morning magic hour, that will help you burn through more in the first 2 hours as well, without needing to rely on DAS or FP+.
Peter Pan is on the other day.
Speaking of the other day...
  1. Enchanted Tales with Belle
  2. Journey of the Little Mermaid
  3. Peter Pan
  4. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  5. Splash Mountain
  6. Lunch at Pecos Bill's
  7. Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  8. Get pass for Jungle Cruise
  9. Pirates of the Caribbean
  10. Jungle Cruise
  11. Anytime attractions in Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square
  12. Dinner at Tony's Town Square
  13. Parade & Fireworks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom