Would you like to see this new ride in tomorrowland

• Yes, it would bring back Disney

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No, It has been done to many times

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

wdwfanatic16

Original Poster
:sohappy: I have done some spying over at MK, and it seemd a new ride is already planned for tomorrowland. Where will it go? you ask, next year when CoP closes they will take out that building and the old Skyway station making that the queve and loading platform. The ride will be like Peter Pan i that you are hanging below the track. The ride will focus on time travel. I know you must be thinking that has been done to death but not like this. The vechiles chage type as the ride progresses, they change with the different time periods. But what makes this different is that the ride also has live cast members in it. And a very surprising ending. When i get more details i will post them.
Look for the construction to begin in spring 2003.

NowInc

That's a new one to me...last I heard they were planning on making CoP and the old skyway station into a new que for a re-vamped version of space mountain. A few different sources have hinted towards this for a few years now...but as with everything Disney related..you have to wait and see :)

;)

prberk

COP going?

Have they officially announced the retirement of COT next year, as you all are implying? Please tell me where I can find cofirmation if that is true.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Nothing has been confirmed for CoP. The fact of the matter is that it's on restricted hrs now to try and extend its motors a little further. When they die, the attraction will close.

DisJosh

Originally posted by Disneyowner182
I heard a few months after the sky way went down they were putting in an italian resteraunt and the CoP was going to be rehabed

There was a rumour aboout a Swiss restaurant in the old sky way que in fantasy land......but that was only a rumour. Where did you hear something about an Italian restaurant???:confused:

monorail256

I dont know if they could afford a new ride after all this crap has happened. It would be neat if money wasn't a problem.... but still since they are going to probably get rid of COP they could just put something in there... god imagine a "moving character meet and greet in COP" o god.. i can see it now... its a great big beautiful tomorrow...blah blah blah

Stripes

I'm assuming this never happened lol
Welcome to the forum new member! Just so you know this is a really, really old thread, and it's against the guidelines of the forum to bump a thread that's been inactive for more than several months. (Prevents things from getting confusing or chaotic.)
I'd recommend a quick read through of the forum rules here: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/help/terms/

Again, welcome! Don't let me scare you away, just thought I'd let you know.

Movielover

I'm assuming this never happened lol

98bdcab5.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom