Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

rct247

From internal sources, it's starting to become more and more clear that Stitch will not be returning. Friends over in that part of the park have only hinted at it returning next Christmas if anything and no one seems to be getting trained to work it any longer. Of course, nothing has been official said even internally, but those are some clear signs.

Mike S

From internal sources, it's starting to become more and more clear that Stitch will not be returning. Friends over in that part of the park have only hinted at it returning next Christmas if anything and no one seems to be getting trained to work it any longer. Of course, nothing has been official said even internally, but those are some clear signs.
I hope those AAs don't just sit and rot...

Princess Leia

12 whole months of nothing

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I struggle to see how WIR fits Tommorowland; even more so when Sugar Rush is added to the mix. I'd like to hope that this realization is just one of the factors that is retarding the WIR overhaul to SGE. That and maybe Uni's plan to put a Kart Racing ride in their park. I'd be OK with Stitch sitting vacant collecting dust waiting for the right IP or idea. It beats a sorta-works shoehorned IP.

Eh. Who Knows it might be amaze-balls. I guess we'll see, or not, assuming this overhaul happens.

WDWTank

Second, Wish they could put them to use.. like adding the Stitch AA as part of the musical show in tomorrow land or something.
Perhaps there could be a new animatronic Stitch meet and greet in th old Space Mountain Arcade Building. Who wouldn't want to put their arms around an admirable, fuzzy alien?

Kman101

I mean, it sounds like Stitch will sit for the rest of the year. They have all sorts of options, like WiR, Incredibles, Wall-E, BH6, even Guardians could have gone there. I like WiR but also question why it would go into Tomorrowland. I still have to wonder if a name change is on the table for the land.

Why not something for The Incredibles? They've remained popular all this time and a new movie is out next year. I know WiR is getting a second movie too but to me that franchise seems wasted if it doesn't involve replacing the Speedway or having you physically drive or sit in a vehicle. I'm sure they could pull it off in the Stitch space but it's another shoehorn.

James Norrie

I mean, it sounds like Stitch will sit for the rest of the year. They have all sorts of options, like WiR, Incredibles, Wall-E, BH6, even Guardians could have gone there. I like WiR but also question why it would go into Tomorrowland. I still have to wonder if a name change is on the table for the land.

Why not something for The Incredibles? They've remained popular all this time and a new movie is out next year. I know WiR is getting a second movie too but to me that franchise seems wasted if it doesn't involve replacing the Speedway or having you physically drive or sit in a vehicle. I'm sure they could pull it off in the Stitch space but it's another shoehorn.
They've got a Dance party though...:facepalm:

WDWTank

If they brought back Alien Encounter as a quick fix none of the seasonal problems would happen. It fits in the Magic Kingdom because the attraction uses magical technology to experience the alien crawling all over you.
Nobody should care if it is too scary. You're at a theme park , not a grocery store. Not everything should be expected, or else it's pointless.

imperius

If they brought back Alien Encounter as a quick fix none of the seasonal problems would happen. It fits in the Magic Kingdom because the attraction uses magical technology to experience the alien crawling all over you.
Nobody should care if it is too scary. You're at a theme park , not a grocery store. Not everything should be expected, or else it's pointless.
Never going to happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom