New to site

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hey! call me Pi. I ggrew up like 2 hours away from WDW. been a huge fan my entire life! I'm currently going to college studying engineering with the dream of someday being an imagineer. Hugely excited to be a part of the Disney College Program for the spring and summer!!! When I get some free time, I want to start doing videos talking about the parks (think Randomland type stuff but for Disney world)!

Only found this site about a week ago and I've loved the forums! excited to be a part of this community :)

MOXOMUMD

Hey! call me Pi. I ggrew up like 2 hours away from WDW. been a huge fan my entire life! I'm currently going to college studying engineering with the dream of someday being an imagineer. Hugely excited to be a part of the Disney College Program for the spring and summer!!! When I get some free time, I want to start doing videos talking about the parks (think Randomland type stuff but for Disney world)!

Only found this site about a week ago and I've loved the forums! excited to be a part of this community :)
Howdy! :geek:

invadersam

Hi everyone I am invader sam just joined i am a fan of disney and universal from the old cananada
Favorite film:the blues brothers
Favorite show:South Park
Disney is like a passion to me
Also don't forget to bring a towel

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hi everyone I am invader sam just joined i am a fan of disney and universal from the old cananada
Favorite film:the blues brothers
Favorite show:South Park
Disney is like a passion to me
Also don't forget to bring a towel
Welcome to the site! always nice to see another hoopy frood.

I think you may want to start your own new member thread though. I'm still pretty new myself, but I think each person starts their own thread to introduce themselves in this section. I'm happy to just share my thread with you if ya want though lol

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Thanks I just always try
And oh I also have autism
If you ever need anything or any help with the site, let me know! People tend to be very nice and supportive (well, news and rumors has a lot of negativity and fighting sometimes). The One Sentence Imagineering contest is a good, easy way to get involved right away if you're interested in armchair inagineering (basically someone gives a prompt for a ride or something and then everyone gives ideas for it). You are probably too late to get enough medals to have a shot at winning overall, but it really is more for fun than competition.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom