New theme park

Chad

Original Poster
Lately, all the ideas that have been coming in for new parks have been the "Evil magic kingdom" this post is here for a look into some new ideas...So, post away!

This is an idea I had for a park, that well, is a park, and isn't a park. It may or may not be for WDW, it could stand elsewhere. It would be set up like epcot, with two major halves, and it would be an Indian (or native american) experince. The first half that you would walk into, would be a replica of an indian village, tee-pee's, authentic indians the whole nine-yards, nothing hinting of modern civilization. moving to the back, there would be an actually theme park, with rides exploring Indian myths and legends...

It's still sketchy, but, you get the point, ideas welcome.

DisJosh

I've got a great idea! How about no park! Disney needs to work on what they have now. I wouldnt mind a new park in about 20 years.....

space*mt*ranger

chad,i just got a new idea Mythacal Kingdom,im working on one on RCT(or will soon) its a mix of TDS & MK but with original rides

DIsjosh,i agree with you about the new park thing except if its disneysea but what i really want is a new MK land

Goofster

Yeah, I agree with Disjosh. It's hard to think up ideas when you don't think you're ideas are needed. I definately think the parks need some major additions before a new park is added.

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
I heard the next park is going to be Meet & Greet Kingdom. ;)

Followed by the Disney Merchandise theme park. Just imagine an area the size of the MK with nothing but shops! Supposedly, World Of Disney in DTD will close when that opens... ;)

popkid

Originally posted by MrPromey

Followed by the Disney Merchandise theme park. Just imagine an area the size of the MK with nothing but shops! Supposedly, World Of Disney in DTD will close when that opens... ;)

do you think they will have fastpass?

MrPromey

Originally posted by popkid

do you think they will have fastpass?

I don't know but it sounds like a great idea! Sure beats wating in those long lines where the person at the front is buying 20 of everything and arguing over what the price is..

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
I think they are calling it "Fastcash".

:rolleyes:

No, I'm pretty sure that's what upper management calls all the current shops in WDW - look there, I said that as if I wasn't contributing to the problem on every visit, myself ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom