New Theme Park (Caribbean) feed back

Mikejakester

Original Poster
Antilles enchanted Islands
The Caribbean Experience

Introduction:
I'm from the island of Puerto Rico located east of Dominican Republic and some 1000 miles south south east of Orlando. And I Have noticed the sudden tourism burst in the island and the amount of advertisement that the island has confronted with the Miss Universe pageant in which in fact the winner was Miss Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico's Boxing Champion Felix Tito Trinidad that has made history in the boxing record books, the opening game of the 2001 baseball season with the Texas Rangers and the Toronto blue jays, and the one and only Ricky Martin sensation originally from Puerto Rico it's self. And so Puerto Rico has been bombarded with all this out of no where advertisement that happens when such events are held at it's location. Thus bringing a lot of tourist to the island. But I have noticed that it's a more low key relaxation kind of tourist, looking for beaches sun and fun, and to tell you the truth that's all we have here, beaches, sun, clubs, water sports, rainforests, surfing, but what about the more extreme ppl that come here and can't find that, what do you tell me about the 3.5 million people in this 110 by 35 mile island that live here and can't get the adrenaline rush of a rollercoaster. Well out of this 2 thoughts came up Antilles Enchanted Islands "The Caribbean Experience".

In this present moment Antilles Enchanted Islands is a made up amusment park divided into seccions or pavilions as some of the great Antille islands. Some of this Pavilions, Will be Jamaica, Dominican Republic a combination of the lesser antilles and Puerto Rico.
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom