NEW! The Aussi Disneyland Resort! For RollerCoaster Tycoon ONLY! Screen Inside!

WeirdOne

Original Poster
NEW! Disney's Down Under Resort! For RollerCoaster Tycoon ONLY! Screen Inside!

Hey everyone! I am making a new resort called the Aussi Disneyland Resort. No expense has been spared. old favorites and new idea come together to form this new resort!

Here is a list of what the park currently offers.

• Monorail
  • Guest Services
  • International Relations
  • The Disneyland Railroad
  • Guided Tours
  • Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln
  • Main Street Fire Station (Under Construction)
  • Carnation Ice Cream Parlor and Restaurant (Under Construction)
  • Coke Corner (Under Construction)
  • Plaza Inn (Under Construction)
  • Market House (Under Construction)
  • Blue Ribbon Bakery (Under Construction)
  • Casey's Corner (Under Construction)
  • Main Street Elevated Railway (Under Construction)
  • Indiana Jones And The Temple Of The Forbidden Eye (Under Construction)

This is what I have built so far in the park.Ok, to veiw the pics, go to the site posted, they should all work.

This Is The Link...RIGHT UNDER THIS TEXT...JUST CLICK THE BLUE LETTERS...
GO HERE TO SEE THE SCREENS!

Ok, that map to the right gives you an idea of how big this small portion really is. This park wil be several maps big and will be extrememly detail right down to chairs for peeps to use and fireworks and water effects. Stay tuned to this topic for updates as progress continues.

Tell me what you think...

The WeirdOne :)

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Re: Re: NEW! The Aussi Disneyland Resort! For RollerCoaster Tycoon ONLY! Screen Inside!

Originally posted by goofy
How are u going to get fire works and water effects

Well, you are just going to have to wait and find out now won't you...Disney didn't reveal its secrets during construction did they?

Now anyone have any comments about the screen?

Thanks! The WeirdOne :)

WDW-Imagineer

Re: Re: Re: NEW! The Aussi Disneyland Resort! For RollerCoaster Tycoon ONLY! Screen Inside!

Originally posted by WeirdOne

Well, you are just going to have to wait and find out now won't you...Disney didn't reveal its secrets during construction did they?

Looks great... looks a lot like the WDW entrance/railroad station. Water effects I can see.... but I am baffled to how you are going to get fireworks in there. :confused: :confused:

Nightwing

I can't see the picture, can you send it to me or post it again. I have Theme Park Rollercoaster for PS2 and I try to make my park as "disney" as possiable.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Nightwing
I can't see the picture, can you send it to me or post it again. I have Theme Park Rollercoaster for PS2 and I try to make my park as "disney" as possiable.

Right click on this link:

http://www.geocities.com/dig_weirdo/main_street_beginnings.jpg

Right click on it and hit "Copy Shortcut"... open a new browser window & paste this link in the address bar. Then hit enter and it will come up. For some reason, GeoCities doesn't let you post links to one of their sites.

Re: Re: Re: NEW! The Aussi Disneyland Resort! For RollerCoaster Tycoon ONLY! Screen Inside!

Originally posted by WeirdOne

Yeah this is something Ive been trying to accomplish for awhile....and have never found a way to even make it look like fireworks...please clue me in....

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Tell Me What you think now...I have added lot's of stuff and done most of the monorail. Thanks! The WeirdOne :)

P.S.-You must copy and paste the address to see the picture :(.

WeirdOne

Original Poster
OK!

Ok, just click the link provided above. The images should all work now. If one is broken. Please reply telling em which one because they all worked for me. PLEASE REPLY WITH COMMENTS! The WeirdOne :)

WeirdOne

Original Poster
I'm Liting them as I build them. I have a gnereal overall list sitting next to my comp, but it'd take me hours to typ eit. Just keep checking up top for more updates and details. The WeirdOne :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom