New Survey from Universal on Airport Transportation

BrianV

Since someone brought up the parking fee.... that really bothers me. I mean my kids LOVE Bubba Gump and we usually hit it on the way into or through the area. We don't go to the parks every year. But having to pay full price to park when going for a late lunch/early dinner is crazy. They should offer some kind of discount if you are only going to City Walk.

Agreed. But if they are trying to decide how to allocate parking, they have to decide between guest A who plans to spend $400 for his/her family of four to spend a day in the amusement parks plus maybe $200 on meals and maybe an additional $100 on souvenirs...and guest B who plans to have a $150 meal. Granted guest B will utilizing the parking space for far less time than a whole day guest, but only brings in a fraction of the income.

However, I would agree that it would make tons of sense to make parking free after the parks have closed. At that point, 7,8,9 pm, what ever it is, any income you get on meals at city walk is gravy.

danpam1024

Agreed. But if they are trying to decide how to allocate parking, they have to decide between guest A who plans to spend $400 for his/her family of four to spend a day in the amusement parks plus maybe $200 on meals and maybe an additional $100 on souvenirs...and guest B who plans to have a $150 meal. Granted guest B will utilizing the parking space for far less time than a whole day guest, but only brings in a fraction of the income.

However, I would agree that it would make tons of sense to make parking free after the parks have closed. At that point, 7,8,9 pm, what ever it is, any income you get on meals at city walk is gravy.
There's really no way to control that- unless you make it per hour. Otherwise EVERYONE will say they're going to CW :/

wickedsoccer22

After 6 parking at CityWalk is lowered to $5 for non-Florida residents and is free for Florida residents. After 10 parking is usually free.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom