New Show for Summer Nights - Generation Nature LIVE

919Florida

Original Poster
SeaWorld will be introducing a new show for Summer Nights. Generation Nature Live will be presented every Saturday and Sunday during summer nights. SeaWorld pass holders get a special preview of this show on Friday June 20. SeaWorld describes the show as the following:

Join us this summer for Generation Nature LIVE, a new show where we will explore nature and learn about protecting wildlife, and how you can make a difference and become a Game Changer for nature.

Each Generation Nature LIVE show will be a new experience featuring a variety of animals, including their rescue stories and the animal experts who rescued them. You will learn fun activities that your family can do at home to continue making a difference for nature.

After the show, you will be invited to meet some of the leaders in animal rescue, see the animals up-close in the SEA Garden and learn about their care during a trainer talk.

Generation Nature LIVE is available Saturdays and Sundays June 21 - August 10.
0d539d6c613b47ef8f7d2814e9f54cf8_generationnature_live_logo_460x345.png

Crazydisneyfanluke

Im guessing this will take place in the Nautilus theater? (i think thats what it is called)

Im glad to see they are adding more entertainment to summer nights. It used to be just about the sea lion tonight show and shamu rocks.

919Florida

Original Poster
Im guessing this will take place in the Nautilus theater? (i think thats what it is called)

Im glad to see they are adding more entertainment to summer nights. It used to be just about the sea lion tonight show and shamu rocks.
Yes you are correct. Itsi n the Nautilus theater. I love it when SeaWorld adds new things so I cant wait to see what they have put together for this.

Journey_On

I'm excited about this! I especially like hearing about the animal rescue stories and meeting members of the animal rescue team. (Fan of Sea Rescue, can't you tell? :))

919Florida

Original Poster
sounds cute for kids but not adults. they are prob only doing this to show that they educate/care after the BF backlash

Not exactly. Its going to be like a Jack Hanna weekend show. Only difference is the animals coming out will be animals that SeaWorld has actually rescued and they will tell their stories. And then in the show they will tell how you can help care for animals and the environment in our everyday life. Thats very much for adults and children. Im happy to see SeaWorld focusing on their animal rescues and the success they have had. Its needs to be better known what they have all done for animals and the ocean

Journey_On

We saw Generation Nature LIVE for the first time a few weekends ago. It was similar to Sea Rescue Weekend (during Wild Days this past year), and it was very good. I wish they would keep it around after Summer Nights is over. Yes, it's geared towards the younger crowd, but it is such a great, informative show. Enjoyed seeing the animals.

SW_GenNature_1.jpg

In the center is Dr. Lara Croft, who is often featured on Sea Rescue!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom