New Seating in the Tiki Room

DizFiz

The tiki gods are very territorial about their space and will not allow any alterations once so ever unless TDO wants another fire it is not going to happen.

I have a feeling the tiki gods booby trapped the place with a sinkhole to prevent changes from happening.

lego606

MagicBandit
This just in: Disney has announced that the seating has been changed...

from what it was in the 60s.
Tiki-RoomLARGE.jpg

Goofyernmost

Do you folks even listen to yourselves? , , ...in WDW no maintenance is ever done. , , ...when WDW does maintenance, it's not were I think it should be, so let's ridicule it. Nothing makes this group happy. Nothing! Is it any wonder why they don't listen to anything that is said on this board and others. If I were a part of TDO Management I'd tell you all to kiss my bench cushion and go collect my bonus check. At least then maybe I could buy some love!

Clever Name

Do you folks even listen to yourselves? , , ...in WDW no maintenance is ever done. , , ...when WDW does maintenance, it's not were I think it should be, so let's ridicule it. Nothing makes this group happy. Nothing! Is it any wonder why they don't listen to anything that is said on this board and others. If I were a part of TDO Management I'd tell you all to kiss my bench cushion and go collect my bonus check. At least then maybe I could buy some love!
Disney is being disingenuous with the Tiki Room. It was originally created by Walt back in 1963 to promote tourism to Hawaii and United Airlines was the sponsor. Hawaii had become a state in 1959 and they needed all the tourists they could get. The Tiki Room created a big boost for Hawaiian tourism.

We all know that the next major zombie apocalypse is going to be centered in Hawaii. Yet Disney continues to do all it can to lure unsuspecting tourists to Hawaii. They built the Aulani Resort and they're running their cruise ship itinerary to Hawaii as well. They say nothing about zombies in their sales promotions.

I think the least that Disney can do is give guests fair warning and show some brain eating zombies in the Tiki Room. That way we wouldn't be so critical of how Disney runs the Tiki Room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom