New runDisney events?

Texas84

Original Poster
Just caught this on the Disney blog, posted 4/24. Someone asked why the E:E Challenge was being discontinued.

We are constantly evaluating our race event portfolio and may have something to share soon regarding future runDisney race events! To get the latest runDisney information and event registration updates sign up to receive runDisney emails at runDisney.com.

Mad Stitch

I saw that too but didn't think much of it. Sounds like a canned marketing response to me. EEC will be replaced with something else next year, but they probably wont make the announcement until a week before registration opens. Regardless of what they announce, my travel to a race budget in 2016 is going to DLP.

JasonDeyoung

Hope they give us something! They've taken two races away now granted I get it due to construction. Hopefully they'll give us something! Hope to god it's not another princess theme lol

dreamfinder

Ehh, looks like they may have finally hit saturation point, at least in Cali. Avengers opened almost 3 weeks ago, and the half is still only at 72% full. And a day before Marathon weekend reg opens to the public, only the Dopey 10k and 5k have sold out for early registration. Either too many races, too much money, or a combination of both.

surfsupdon

Yes. Fresh race themes would be awesome. And they should have some bounce around. For instance, Cali should have taken the ToT 10 because they do have a Tower.

Id really like some new races.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom