New Bon Voyage Breakfast character dining coming to Trattoria al Forno

surfsupdon

Be cool if they kept a room in the corner for non character meals lol. Wishful thinking.

So now if I'm not mistaken, between Yacht, Beach, and Boardwalk there is not a non character sit down breakfast option. I guess the restaurant wasn't too popular and needed a spark.

NYwdwfan

Be cool if they kept a room in the corner for non character meals lol. Wishful thinking.

So now if I'm not mistaken, between Yacht, Beach, and Boardwalk there is not a non character sit down breakfast option. I guess the restaurant wasn't too popular and needed a spark.
Captains Grille?

RyMickey

Ugh. While it was never crowded for breakfast, we thought it was the best breakfast on property. I understand the appeal of a character meal at an "upscale" resort that didn't have one (and also at a venue that seemed to be underperforming), but I'm going to be so disappointed to miss out on their poached eggs over polenta. Maybe I'll have one more chance early March...

Eponine178

Now I know why I couldn't book breakfast there at my 180 mark. It took until a week or so ago to be able to book it.

So I am correct in assuming that if I already have a reservation for breakfast there near the end of June that it will "magically" become this character breakfast if it opens when the article says? That would be awesome. My son would love to meet several of the possible characters listed. I may have to cancel a different character breakfast though. We are starting to have too many!

tl77

The Cinderella, Prince Charming, Step mother and Step Sisters, dinner at the Grand Floridian was the most fun we had at a character meal

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom