New Rockwork at Enchanted tales

kap91

Original Poster
Looks like the slight sight line issues by Viilage Haus are being covered up by the addition of new rock work or some sort of steel framework structure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 949

RSoxNo1

Glad to see them doing this. I noticed this the first time I was there when this was opened, but haven't really noticed since.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
I have my fingers crossed they will fix the backstage visibility issues next to the plaza restaurant and the bathrooms with the new walk through... Btw what's the update on that?
There are scrims up above and behind the First Aid/Baby Center also....wondering if they're taking care of the view of the back side of Main Street west.

Rob562

I remember they'd extended that red roof over the archway to the bathrooms toward Belle's cottage which helped a little on the lower parts of the sightline, but I'm glad that they're finally addressing the rest of it.

-Rob

CrescentLake

Really!? I hope they do something. I know most people don't notice, but I always take that short cut to Tomorrowland and it's always bothered me.

I rarely comment given the current negative slant of the boards, but damn that just made me excited. It's always bothered me too...any visuals of showbuildings, really. (Can they clean up the back of Dumbo, while they're at it?)

Any news on the Tangled restrooms though? I was there in July and though the restroom/walkthrough is gorgeous, you can see Small World's showbuilding.

Rob562

Any news on the Tangled restrooms though? I was there in July and though the restroom/walkthrough is gorgeous, you can see Small World's showbuilding.

Isn't the showbuilding at least painted and decorated like the castle walls? I know some of it was that way even before the restroom project.

-Rob

CrescentLake

Isn't the showbuilding at least painted and decorated like the castle walls? I know some of it was that way even before the restroom project.

-Rob

It might be. I'm talking about the left side of the showbuilding, where the wall decoration ends. I can't find any pictures of it...

mikenatcity1

I have my fingers crossed they will fix the backstage visibility issues next to the plaza restaurant and the bathrooms with the new walk through... Btw what's the update on that?

I noticed this for the first time last Thursday morning when I was there for extra magic hours- it's a rough transition in deed.

The issues fixed by the Village Haus were so seemless I didn't notice the fix- great job :)

Rob562

I noticed this for the first time last Thursday morning when I was there for extra magic hours- it's a rough transition in deed.

The issues fixed by the Village Haus were so seemless I didn't notice the fix- great job :)

It's like the top edge of the Under the Sea queue building. It was visible from the Tavern bathrooms for a couple months after the FLE opened, but then they realized that there was an oversight in the sightline design and they fixed it.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom