New Rock Your Disney Side dance party at Studios

MarkTwain

Any news for where? Hopefully somewhere more off the beaten path, rather than in front of the hat letting the noise blast down Hollywood Blvd. I'm always surprised they don't use Streets of America for more events like these.

Bolt

Any news for where? Hopefully somewhere more off the beaten path, rather than in front of the hat letting the noise blast down Hollywood Blvd. I'm always surprised they don't use Streets of America for more events like these.
Streets of America might make sense during the day time, but in the evening with no LMA shots, Honey closed and Backlot closed, it's an absolute ghost town on Streets and a dance party couldn't hold its own there. Especially with the traffic trying to be pushed to Fantasmic.

Communicore

Streets of America might make sense during the day time, but in the evening with no LMA shots, Honey closed and Backlot closed, it's an absolute ghost town on Streets and a dance party couldn't hold its own there. Especially with the traffic trying to be pushed to Fantasmic.
Ghost town indeed. It was spooky.

mm52200

So, is this supposed to be the equivalent of the Alice in Wonderland party thing at DCA?
HAHA Nope. This will be a DJ on a stage with some characters dancing in the audience. The Mad T Party and other events that they've done at DCA are pretty impressive and well done honestly. They have a dividing audience but they are very well done, it's a shame WDW will never get something like them.

WDWYankee15

A new Rock Your Disney Side dance party will begin at Studios in the near future.

Expect the standard fare characters.
Can you, or anyone else, give us a list of the characters? I would assume they could have a varied assortment because they have some many different ones on hand each night for Fantasmic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom