New Park Opening at WDW - The Onion

JohnD

My favorite quotes:

"“We’ve considered every detail to ensure parents and their kids have the heated argument of a lifetime,” said Bartlett, explaining that the park was split into five themed “lands,” including Fatigue Island and Hunger Lagoon, each of which can be reached by Mickey’s Congestion Junction Railway. "

"Bartlett went on to add that the Disney FastPass service will be available in the new park, giving irritable visitors the opportunity to squabble over whether they wasted their no-wait ride selection too early in the day."

"Officials noted that Ordeal Kingdom also features live shows on five different stages, each one tailored to appeal exclusively to one gender and age group, with all shows occurring simultaneously once per day during lunchtime."

pax_65

Disney's FastPass service will be available in the new park, but the magic bands will frequently malfunction leaving part of your party outside the ride or even outside the park itself.

GenerationX

Heh, I love the "designated storm-off areas" and "No trip to Disney is complete without everyone in your party losing all emotional self-control".

ClassicMickeyFan

I'd add something like, "In addition, guests are welcome to bring selfie-sticks, iPads, and all manner of highly obstructive video equipment into the park and encouraged to use them as often as possible during all parades, shows, and fireworks to ensure that no guest gets an unobstructed view of *anything* during their visit..."

Ben_since_1971

Original Poster
I'd add something like, "In addition, guests are welcome to bring selfie-sticks, iPads, and all manner of highly obstructive video equipment into the park and encouraged to use them as often as possible during all parades, shows, and fireworks to ensure that no guest gets an unobstructed view of *anything* during their visit..."

Genius!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom