New Park Maps?

Sped2424

Original Poster
A friend just told me there is a new park map that shows the new hub to the magic kingdom, and the hollywood studios new map features NO animated hat. Anyone can confirm? If this is bull please delete and move accordingly.

DinoInstitute

A friend just told me there is a new park map that shows the new hub to the magic kingdom, and the hollywood studios new map features NO animated hat. Anyone can confirm? If this is bull please delete and move accordingly.
Open to the public, or still behind the scenes?

Sped2424

Original Poster
tumblr_ncxugdNY2M1rfwuv8o1_1280.jpg

New park map

Sped2424

Original Poster
Those are old. They aren't using the MM+ maps, and if the hat was gone the two little HM "eyes" would still be there. Looks like photoshop
Can't be they are in the hotels at the moment, plus it includes the mine train so I don't think it's that old. That would be one hell of a photoshop job. If you like you can check em out at the hotels? Cause that's where these maps are.

DinoInstitute

Can't be they are in the hotels at the moment, plus it includes the mine train so I don't think it's that old. That would be one hell of a photoshop job. If you like you can check em out at the hotels? Cause that's where these maps are.
No, the style is old...It has the design that was used before MM+ maps.

So, these maps are in hotels at the moment?

Sped2424

Original Poster
No, the style is old...It has the design that was used before MM+ maps.

So, these maps are in hotels at the moment?
That's where my friend got em. I understand that the style is old, but you can literally pick this up for yourself! Plus nfl is completed and when nfl went live not soon after they switched to the new style of maps so the mine train was never included in it. And here the mine train is elaborately detailed. It's gotta be new.

Skooterkid

Woah, the Hollywood Studios map looks very very bare. I hate the BAH but I'm so used to it being there that it looks very weird to have nothing whatsoever in front of the GMR... I'm thinking that they should/will do some elaborate mosaic on the floor or expand the celebrity hand-prints or something?

Sped2424

Original Poster
The Magic Kingdom map is strange since it shows the mine ride, but not the Tangled restroom area which opened before it.
I'll give you that it's weird, but this is literally at the lobby of one of the hotels. I am asking my friend which one but he says they are also stocked on the old mm+ maps as well. This guy isn't an insider or photoshop wiz either, he literally just went to visit the mk.

Castle Cake Apologist

Those are old. They aren't using the MM+ maps, and if the hat was gone the two little HM "eyes" would still be there. Looks like photoshop

EDIT: Also, the backlot tour wouldn't be in it

To be fair, the eyes in the hm are not where the bah is. Also, Backlot Tour was still on the latest round of maps. It was a very last minute decision.

These do look a little odd, but that would be one hell of a Photoshop job in my opinion.

Sped2424

Original Poster
To be fair, the eyes in the hm are not where the bah is. Also, Backlot Tour was still on the latest round of maps. It was a very last minute decision.
That's what I was thinking as well, listen I have been on these boards long enough to have at least some shred of I am not trying to mess with anyone on here! If you guys don't believe it okay! Just drive up to a resort and check their maps out!

DinoInstitute

That's what I was thinking as well, listen I have been on these boards long enough to have at least some shred of I am not trying to mess with anyone on here! If you guys don't believe it okay! Just drive up to a resort and check their maps out!
What else is in them? That would help.

By that I mean, what special events/parades does it have ads for? What is the cover? Are there directions to some of the newer places? etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom