• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Only you can make that decision.

But...If I were in your shoes I would take the new job. It appears you would be basically doubling your salary.

You have already fulfilled your dream of working for Disney.

Who knows...somewhere down the line Disney may come knocking at your door to work HR for them.

R W B

I'd take the new job and like said above keep in touch with Disney. Get as much experience as possible and maybe one day you'll make a return. BUT like you said you have bills and gotta make the money while can.

disney4life2008

TAKE THE JOB!!! Opportunities do not come often and that salary is amazing. Never loose sight of the benefits. Honestly, the benefits in conjunction with the salary makes working for other companies so great. And you can always plan to vacation at disney but who knows leaving the bubble you may start traveling elsewhere

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I feel like I need to comment again because I realize now that I told you to give up on your dream for now. If it really your dream and money isn't everything to you, maybe it is worth staying. Many people never have an opportunity to live their dream. It might be worth continuing it by hanging tight a bit until an opportunity for advancement comes up. It could be sooner than you think.

I guess at the end of the day you will need to decide what is most important to you.

I don't wanna contribute to dream crushing! :p

HappyLifeDreamer

Original Poster
I feel like I need to comment again because I realize now that I told you to give up on your dream for now. If it really your dream and money isn't everything to you, maybe it is worth staying. Many people never have an opportunity to live their dream. It might be worth continuing it by hanging tight a bit until an opportunity for advancement comes up. It could be sooner than you think.

I guess at the end of the day you will need to decide what is most important to you.

I don't wanna contribute to dream crushing! :p
Andrew thank you. You are right and I think that's why I'm having a tough time with it. I appreciate your reply.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom