1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

New offer July 17 2017 - Save up to 20% at Rooms at Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotel

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by wdwmagic, Jul 17, 2017.

1. wdwmagic

wdwmagic Administrator Moderator

Booking and Travel Windows:
    • Book by Oct. 7 for stays most nights Oct. 8-Dec. 24, 2017.
    • Book by Dec. 24, 2017 for stays most nights Dec. 8-24, 2017.
    When you stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel, you’ll enjoy benefits like first access to Disney FastPass+** planning, complimentary MagicBands, Extra Magic Hours in a Theme Park each day to enjoy select attractions (valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required), complimentary transportation and standard parking, plus more!

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional adult per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid standard rooms. 20% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available for other Disney Resort hotels.

**Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainments experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.

Get a quote now via http://www.kingdomkonsultant.com/quoteform.html

2. TurboCaroline

TurboCaroline Is it 5:00 yet? Premium Member

I tried to modify my existing reservation for 11/17-11/22 and it said it was not available...Is it possible the discounts are gone already?

3. drizgirl

drizgirl Well-Known Member

It's possible it might not be available on one or two of your nights. Check each night individually. If needed, you could break your reservation into a couple different leg to get the discount on part of it.

4. TurboCaroline

TurboCaroline Is it 5:00 yet? Premium Member

I just looked up how much we would save and it would only be $50. When I booked it in May the rate I was given for the ASM family suite was $313/night and with this discount it would only go down to $310/night. Not even worth changing...:(

5. KCheatle

KCheatle Well-Known Member

Tried to use it for our stays at the WL the weekend before our Disney cruise and the weekend after we return from the Disney cruise, and they said it wasn't available for weekend stays. :(

6. MickeyMomV

MickeyMomV Well-Known Member

Just got off the phone and saved $495 off our PORS trip in November!! Well worth the 55 minutes on the phone.

wdwmagic and Greg H like this.
  7. Dave Ber

Dave Ber Member

I just relooked at our Nov trip and we must have got a deal, we are doing the free dining at Yacht club and if I were to do the new deal it is 400 more WITHOUT the dining plan, add the dining pan and it is A LOT more

MRGEFF likes this.
  8. TheGuyThatMakesSwords

TheGuyThatMakesSwords Active Member

Please - look up the offer on the official WDW Website. MANY properties, and times, are simply "not available for this offer".

9. MickeyMomV

MickeyMomV Well-Known Member

We have been in this situation before. It all depends on when you originally booked and if there has been a price increase since then. Sometimes the price increase far out weighs any new promotion they may offer.

10. MRGEFF

MRGEFF Well-Known Member

Going in 110 days to BC and was hoping for the 20% room discount but nothing is there. Is Disney being too restrictive in the time frames?
    Right now, I'm not a happy camper. :(

11. mguimond1990

mguimond1990 Active Member

Not sure why, but it looks like more options have opened up. Ive been looking at november dates for the past couple days and there werent many options but this morning some of the all stars and POP were listed. Got a nice discount on our pop reservation :)

12. Darkzeid25

Darkzeid25 Well-Known Member

Finally found an offer for our stay at Pop Century in early November and we saved.......$50! I'm not quite sure how 10-15% translates to only $50 cheaper, but it did. I'll try calling later and see if I can get something better that way.

13. jazznrachie

jazznrachie Well-Known Member

I'm right there with you! Mid October staying at the Yacht Club...and nothing.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords likes this.