New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

prfctlyximprct

I enjoy reading your posts. You're always so excited that this is the image I have in my head of you as a little girl ;).
c732z.gif
lol it's the little things!!!

Nmasi324

Although I guess "mid November" technically could be a pretty wide range, I doubt that phrase would be used if they were starting it any time before the 14th. Of course the official open would be a week after my trip. But it sounds like there's a chance that Nov 4-10 will have open previews for us plebeian, non-AP/DVC members? :joyfull:

Would love to find out when previews would be held so I dont have to change plans at the last minute.

Last edited:

prfctlyximprct

Curious how the suits viewing went and if they found any issues that needed to be addressed.

I feel like Rivers of Light is ready to go but Disney will wait for the right marketing opportunity to finally release it to the public. It truly makes me sad but I think I'm SOL on ROL. David Miller said timing isn't up to him, and to me that means we'll just all keep waiting

oceanbreeze77

I feel like Rivers of Light is ready to go but Disney will wait for the right marketing opportunity to finally release it to the public. It truly makes me sad but I think I'm SOL on ROL. David Miller said timing isn't up to him, and to me that means we'll just all keep waiting
its kind of a joke now. Like I understand its out of our control but this is getting ridiculous.

TTA94

I bet that's exactly the case that RoL is ready but Disney is choosing to wait till November. I'm a bit skeptical about any previews before November.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom