New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Yo, let a bigwig chime in here and rectify the situation whilst providing clarity. Disney - I'm going to be in your heavily themed animal park on 10/17/2016.

^^ What I've done here is pretty much guarantee a Saturday 10/15 opening. They know I'll want all the slack jawed locals from the weekend cleared out for my Monday night showing. Plus, it gives them a couple of days to work out the final kinks for yours truly.

prfctlyximprct

Yo, let a bigwig chime in here and rectify the situation whilst providing clarity. Disney - I'm going to be in your heavily themed animal park on 10/17/2016.

^^ What I've done here is pretty much guarantee a Saturday 10/15 opening. They know I'll want all the slack jawed locals from the weekend cleared out for my Monday night showing. Plus, it gives them a couple of days to work out the final kinks for yours truly.

Don't you dare change your animal kingdom plans so this little princess can see the show come November 6th!

DisneyDoug85

Any chance you can guarantee the week before? As ill be leaving the 15th...oh and i don't mind if they have to "work out the kinks" while I'm there ;)

HauntedMansionFLA

Isn't Monday the morning Extra Magic Hours for DAK which would make it more crowded?

TTA94

I doubt we'll ever know with any certainty whether anything was cut from the originally intended version.

LOL at "added/enhanced"

Yes I agree on the "add/enhanced" lol.

Granted there is much of the show we never knew about to begin with, but my concern as far as cuts is the things that Disney Had meantioned like the floating lanterns, fog effect, fire effects.

HauntedMansionFLA

This is the kind of thing that effects "regular" tourists. For me, it is of no consequence.
I would think that most families are flocking to the MK since it's probably their first day of their vacation on a Monday. Maybe Monday is a good day to go to DAK since you get an extra hour. Genius :)

HauntedMansionFLA

Well guys, it's September
Yep, your almost at your 60 day mark. It sucks you can't get confirmation on ROL being up and running when you are there. We have one night planned for December to see the night time entertainment. DAK is really cool at night. We would do the evening EMH a few years back and the park takes on totally different vibe. Hang in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom