New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

flyerjab

So the Mickey Monitor has an artist's rendering of the RoL that I have not seen before. It contains many new barges, animal sculptures, fountains, etc. Check this out!

New River of Light Rendering.png

Cannot wait to see this!!

ChristianG

I've been wondering this for a while now, but in all of the concept art we've seen of the show, the vantage point always seems to be watching the show front and center. But obviously there is no front and center option unless you're watching from the bridge (which most likely wont be allowed.) Are both viewing areas going to be watching the show from the sides or is the show's "set" going to be centered for both sides?

Goofyque'

I've been wondering this for a while now, but in all of the concept art we've seen of the show, the vantage point always seems to be watching the show front and center. But obviously there is no front and center option unless you're watching from the bridge (which most likely wont be allowed.) Are both viewing areas going to be watching the show from the sides or is the show's "set" going to be centered for both sides?
From everything that has been said previously, I would imagine that in addition to some static elements, there will be a lot of movement to the show, including utilizing the "river" for movement. Doubt if there would be no view from the seating.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Any chance River of Lights, being a newer night time production, was designed with the use of drones in mind? I mean, I doubt the show will open using drones, but could this be one of the first productions we see drones introduced for when the time comes?

The Hatbox Ghost

I visit WDW every May and get the park hopper. I have to say, unfortunately AK is my least favorite park. We do the rides there in the morning, have lunch at Yak & Yeti then head over to EPCOT for the rest of the day. Now I may reconsider visiting AK in the evening. Maybe, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom