New Must Do Loop?

AndyS2992

I did ask Stacy on her Facebook page that a new one would be coming.. But, didn't state when..
It's been 10 years, it's time to replace Stacy, as much as I loved her the first time I saw her in 2008.. then not so much in subsequent visits. The current video always makes me laugh as her age/appearance fluctuates considerably throughout. Looks young one shot and has clearly aged in the next. They either need to shoot everything from scratch with Stacy for more consistency or get someone new entirely.

Bacon

It's been 10 years, it's time to replace Stacy, as much as I loved her the first time I saw her in 2008.. then not so much in subsequent visits. The current video always makes me laugh as her age/appearance fluctuates considerably throughout. Looks young one shot and has clearly aged in the next. They either need to shoot everything from scratch with Stacy for more consistency or get someone new entirely.
tenor.gif

mguimond1990

She was just at wdw the other week filming..idk her last name but if you go to her facebook page you'll see all her posts about a new must do.

drizgirl

I remember she filmed new segments when New Fantasyland was done. So I'm not surprised at all they are updating with Pandora.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom