New Monorail Resort Dining Experience Announced

Captain Neo

Are they going to do a major cleaning/refurbishment of the cabins? because otherwise uhhhhh

Last time I was in the WDW monorails (This past August) they smelled and looked worse than they did on my last trip(2009)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
My wife was visiting the monorail hotels yesterday (monorail bar hopping) and said that the monorail broke down last evening. So consider the report confirmed.

Jon81uk

Someone posted a review on Disney foodies on facebook. Its not unlimited drinks or apps.

reviews I read indicate the last round, desserts and cordials with the Wishes viewing is unlimited drinks, desserts and coffee. Also it was indicated that multiple glasses of champagne were offered with the cheese course. But yes all others were single pours/servings but all full size.

JWG

I tried to get this and it was sold out, my wife and I are going to "self" create the experience. We have reservations at the Grand Floridian Cafe on 12/26. We'll start at the Poly and Tambu Lounge for drinks and an app. Head over to Grand Floridian, and then end back at the Contemporary (where we're staying) and Top of the World Lounge for drinks and fireworks. We'll receipt compare after and see if we stay under the $300.

Luxe

I tried to get this and it was sold out, my wife and I are going to "self" create the experience. We have reservations at the Grand Floridian Cafe on 12/26. We'll start at the Poly and Tambu Lounge for drinks and an app. Head over to Grand Floridian, and then end back at the Contemporary (where we're staying) and Top of the World Lounge for drinks and fireworks. We'll receipt compare after and see if we stay under the $300.
Wow must suck to be poor huh? Only peasants actually put in some effort to tailor their vacation to their own personal needs, without being on someone else time schedule. That sounds awful to me, putting in some actual thought into a vacation... yuck.

LongLiveTheKing

This looks absolutely insane in a good way. It's a very smart move by Disney and this is something I'd be interested in once in my life, especially at that price point. Guests boarding the monorail will even be seeing people constantly going to the VIP section so it's self advertising.

"priority boarding on the monorail"

Good god. When are we going to have to insert a coin to use the bathrooms?
This is what I'm worried about. Disney still hasn't done any pay front of the line pass type deal and this is potentially a step in that direction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom