New Monitors - Contemporary Bus Stop

PhotoDave219

Today the Contemporary installed 2 monitors at the bus stop that shows the next arrival time for each bus. They look quite nice, high quality, and are framed into the awning.
I will post a photo tomorrow morning on our way to Animal Kingdom (camera was dead today).

Those were promised what, about seven years ago?

Last edited by a moderator:

Next Big Thing

The contemporary had monitors already (unless I'm completely imagining things). So, are these upgrades/replacements?
I've stayed at Bay Lake many times since opening and am actually at WDW now... I wish I could go back in time and check but I don't recall them being there before.

Other resorts such as AKL (Kidani) and Port Orleans have had these but most still don't. I was at both Saratoga and Polynesian stops today and neither had the screens.

KeithVH

Yeah, GF has had them for several years now. Then again, many times they've also had a CM there who is comm-connected. Haven't seen that at other locations (altho not sure if the CM posting is still there).

Cosmic Commando

I'm actually disappointed if they did install these at Contemporary recently... it would mean that bus wait times are likely not coming to the app any time soon. :(

Darren Collmar

The contemporary had monitors already
7m.jpg

DisneyDebRob

These are a great idea but they need to be some what correct. I stayed at kids I back in November and they were so off in the times most of the time I was there. It would show a bus coming in 10 minutes. Then it would drop to 5 minutes, then 2 minutes. Then back up to 15 minutes. I would understand a break down of a bus or something of that nature but it happened 8-10 times during our 2 week trip. It's a great idea, just need to fix the bugs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom