New MK Opening and PPO Reservations

Sloth_White

Original Poster
I know that the new opening show just started yesterday, but if anyone has a PPO for MK coming up, I'd like to hear how the new opening procedures affects those. Will people with PPOs go in with everyone else, or will there still be a dedicated entrance line for them? Will they be let in before everyone else? Let me know if anyone finds out! Thank you!

danyoung56

A lot of in-park restaurants will open 60 minutes before the rest of the park. So you can get in early, walk through a mostly empty park, enjoy a nice breakfast, and then be positioned to be ahead of the crowd at rope drop.

menotyou21

I asked Disney Signature Services about this and they basically said there is no longer an advantage to booking an early ADR at CP or CRT. All guests will be allowed up to the Castle about 1 hour prior to "park opening". They claim the change has been well received and don't see it reverting back to the Train station show. I was definitely disappointed in this as we were looking forward to going down main street in September with no one around us!:(

Tuvalu

I asked Disney Signature Services about this and they basically said there is no longer an advantage to booking an early ADR at CP or CRT. All guests will be allowed up to the Castle about 1 hour prior to "park opening". They claim the change has been well received and don't see it reverting back to the Train station show. I was definitely disappointed in this as we were looking forward to going down main street in September with no one around us!:(
To temper your disappointment, there would have been plenty of other people around you as you walked to breakfast (others with PPO ADRs). "Empty" Main Street is a fallacy....fewer guests, yes, but there were always people in the background of our pre-park-opening photos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom