New Mickey figurine set (including SMRT-1!)

csm

Me too!!!!

I have a Spectro, Figment, Monorail (I believe), and a Poison Apple. I'd be willing to trade any of those for a Haunted Mansion one. I am addicted to HM and was so sad that I didn't get one.

My friend has three Haunted Mansions and he's looking for a Figment. Send me a private and I'll get you two in contact.

(PS - it's supposed to be MSEP, not Spectro :))

britlightyear

Just in case anyone is wondering, I just called Disney merchandise mail-order and she said that they don't sell the 3" ones individually. You would have to buy an entire case. Anybody want to spend $250?

Wilt Dasney

I don't get the appeal of putting down 10 dollars for something you might already have. At least a pack of baseball cards has a good chance of holding a few you don't have already (and presumably costs a lot less, though I couldn't say for sure these days). :shrug:

csm

I don't get the appeal of putting down 10 dollars for something you might already have. At least a pack of baseball cards has a good chance of holding a few you don't have already (and presumably costs a lot less, though I couldn't say for sure these days). :shrug:

All I can say is I didn't either until I bought a few. There's something very exciting about it. And the bottom line is what you have, someone else needs. It's a great conversation starter at the very least, and people I've seen have gotten WAY more excited over trading these guys than anything I've ever seen for a pin. Call it sappy, but it's a great way to bring people together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom