New Mickey figurine set (including SMRT-1!)

vickyvale

My understanding is that you can buy them as a complete set or buy them individually as someone mentioned as a "mystery" vinyl. They are very very cool.

bennyw01

these are alot like the medicom bearbricks and kubricks, i believe they sell those in the japan pavilion, maybe trying to cash in on it, but medicom has produced greats like:

mickey-flores-front.jpg

http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&&hl=en&q=medicom+mickey&&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=20

theres loads of them, the david flores is a personal favourite, plus if anyone wants one i am selling.

burninup4nick

Oh wow! I deff need one of those!!! That will most likely be my first disney purchase of the new year lol!! They're so cute! :) Thanks for the pics

pilka214

they had them at the festival of masters a couple weeks back, and u could buy a plain white one and color it yourself for $9.99.... i almost got one... but decided against it

maelstrom

I have a feeling they're selling them as a mystery item so that you'll end up buying more and more of them until you end up with the one you really wanted to begin with. Personally, that deters me from buying any at all.

SMRT-1 <3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom