New Map for DHS

deere839

Original Poster
4a2SnmJ.png

djkidkaz

Its crazy when you see it like that. That is all thats left of Hollywood Studios. If Star Wars goes where Indy is, that leaves a HUGE plot of land for a Phase 3. Does anyone know how many acres that piece of land is with everything they are removing? @danlb_2000

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Were they counting Star Tours in their 14-acre plan? And wouldn't they be utilizing the land of the Backlot Express as well?

They have said the land will be 14 acres in both DL and DHS and we know Star Tours is not part of it in DL, so we can assume it's not being counted into the 14 acre total at DHS. I would assume Backlot is going away, but I am showing "worst" case if it's just Indy.

jt04

They have said the land will be 14 acres in both DL and DHS and we know Star Tours is not part of it in DL, so we can assume it's not being counted into the 14 acre total at DHS. I would assume Backlot is going away, but I am showing "worst" case if it's just Indy.

Definitely looks like Indy is going. Star Tours dictates that if Muppets stay. They need Muppets and TSL in this park.

The coolest thing is this allows SW and Pixar to expand to infinity and beyond.

So awesome. IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom