New Magic Bands

SyracuseDisneyFan

Original Poster
I'm going with my Mom and younger siblings to Disney World in May. Does anyone know if we'll get the new Magic Bands or the ones that came out in 2014? Makes no difference to me. Just curious. Thanks.

Dad 2 M & M

The story seems to be "anyone who books after January 30th (not sure why its not the 31st)" will get the new bands. It's hit or miss otherwise.

We received new bands for our December trip, and old ones for our trip from which we just returned.......

EvilQueen-T

The story seems to be "anyone who books after January 30th (not sure why its not the 31st)" will get the new bands. It's hit or miss otherwise.

We received new bands for our December trip, and old ones for our trip from which we just returned.......

And yet we got old one's when we renewed our APs in late December and my sister and her family (3 people total) got 2 new bands and 1 old one when they renewed in January. Right now it seems really hit or miss. Oh...and we were just at wdw over the weekend of Jan 14th and the stores, like when you exit Space Mountain, were still selling all the old ones.

Dad 2 M & M

And yet we got old one's when we renewed our APs in late December and my sister and her family (3 people total) got 2 new bands and 1 old one when they renewed in January. Right now it seems really hit or miss. Oh...and we were just at wdw over the weekend of Jan 14th and the stores, like when you exit Space Mountain, were still selling all the old ones.
They still had the old ones at Space Mountain, but were selling 2 of the new style at the resort.....we just returned Friday

dreamfinder

They still had the old ones at Space Mountain, but were selling 2 of the new style at the resort.....we just returned Friday

I can't imagine them just dumping old stock. I bet they will sell the old ones until they run out. It's not exactly something I see much of a market for at the outlets.

Dad 2 M & M

I can't imagine them just dumping old stock. I bet they will sell the old ones until they run out. It's not exactly something I see much of a market for at the outlets.
Totally agree...the resort had way more of the old bands....the new style we intermixed in the accessories

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom