New Jersey Disney Fans

ROTM

Original Poster
We are one of the few states that have full service gas stations.
I guess that qualifies us for our own thread ! :lookaroun

So where is everyone from ?

macsmom

I graduated from Highland Regional in Blackwood and lived in Sicklerville. It took me a long time to get over not being near Philly and the Shore!

danna

DisneyJoe

We are one of the few states that have full service gas stations.
I guess that qualifies us for our own thread ! :lookaroun

So where is everyone from ?

Only NJ and Oregon have full-service gas stations, in fact, it is against the law to have self-service stations.

I live in Gloucester Township, although the mailing address is Sicklerville; we live just off of Berlin-CrossKeys Road near the new Target store.

TiggerBW

Only NJ and Oregon have full-service gas stations, in fact, it is against the law to have self-service stations.

I live in Gloucester Township, although the mailing address is Sicklerville; we live just off of Berlin-CrossKeys Road near the new Target store.

You live near me! I'm off berlin-cross keys rd in berlin! :)

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Any of you that live near Jackson...I envy you A LOT! I am a huge coaster fan that lives in CT too far away from NJ and WDW. Even though I don't live in NJ, I feel awkward every time some one comes up to pump our gas.

TowerOfTerror

Any of you that live near Jackson...I envy you A LOT! I am a huge coaster fan that lives in CT too far away from NJ and WDW. Even though I don't live in NJ, I feel awkward every time some one comes up to pump our gas.

I used to go Six Flags Great Adventure all the time. El Toro is frickin amazing. :wave:

I live in Northfield.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom