New Imagineering Book!

DanStat

Original Poster
Hey guys...I'm not sure if you've heard of this but there is an Imagineering book out. I think it's like $40.00 but it looked worth it!

;)

Robjul

Yes, that's what I'm thinking, but if there is a new one I'd sure like to know because I loved that one. I did a search at Media Play and found nothing that looks new.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Robjul
Yes, that's what I'm thinking, but if there is a new one I'd sure like to know because I loved that one. I did a search at Media Play and found nothing that looks new.

I tried the same thing & got the same results.... :( :(

Also, if they are gonna make a new Imagineering book, then I would think that they would wait until all of the construction throughout the parks are complete.

Robjul

Originally posted by wdwmaniac
I hope they do! I saw some pic. of Disney America does anyone know if they found a location yet for it?

Rumors say somewhere in Texas. The last one I heard was near Katy which would be great cause thats only about an hour from me. They are just rumors though and they have been around for awhile.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Robjul

Rumors say somewhere in Texas. The last one I heard was near Katy which would be great cause thats only about an hour from me. They are just rumors though and they have been around for awhile.

I think Virginia would be a great place for this park. Aside from Boston or Philadelphia... its about the most american place you can get (Jamestown, etc.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom