New Hotel Idea!!!!!!

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
:D My new idea for a New Hotel is a jungle theme hotel! It would be called Disney's Rainforest Resort! It would have a food court, restarant (Rainforest Cafe), eight different "Rainforest Rooms" (Buildings, like at The Caribbean Beach Resort, that are made up of many different rooms, but are spread through-out the hotel's property) Lobby building, pool, hottub, spa, honeymoon suites, other types of suites, shopping center, recreation area, and a large lake with eight beaches. The "Rainforest Rooms" would be themed like you are either in the jungle or right outside the jungle(it depends what Rainforest Room you get). The foodcourts would have Pizza, a Deli, Chicken, Beef and Pork, and a Desert Bar. Rainforest Cafe would be the mountain (like in Downtown Disney) and would sell everything the AK and DTD ones sell. The Lobby Building would have the checkin and the checkout area and a playplace for kids. The pool, spa, and hottub area would be themed like a river with MANY waterfalls. The pool would be fed with water from seven different "Waterfalls" and the hottub would be fed with "Hot Water Springs" that flow in from the back left side. The spa would be in a medium sized building that is designed to look like an earthquake had just hit and knocked a lot of trees together to form a triangular shaped building. The honeymoon suites would have a kitchenette, dinningroom, living room, a bedroom, and a bathroom. The other suited would just be designed acourding to what they are. The shopping center would have shops from Adventureland Magic Kingdom, Africa Animal Kingdom, Asia Animal Kingdom, and Safari Village Animal Kingdom. The recreation area would border the twelve acre lake. The rec. area would include a sailboat, jetski, skiboat, and other boat marina/harbor, a parasailing lesson class, a hiking trail, and a swimming area. The lake would be twelve acres and the eight Rainforest Rooms would have one beach on outline of the lake. Each beach would include a lounge, bar, swimming area, and a boat dock and ramps. This is all that I can think of right now for Rainforest Resort. I may post some later updates.

wbboy29

I really like your idea, but Universal Orlando is almost complete with their Royal Pacific Hotel. It is also a jungle themed hotel and actually has some of the things that you described (like the pool area, not exactly like your, but close). So as much as I would love to see Disney do this I think it would be to similar to what Universal has already done. If I could choose a theme for a hotel I would love to see Disney's old idea of a Venice themed hotel be built. They could build it in the middle of one of there lakes complete with water ways for gondolas to go in, and the only way to get to it would be by a boat taxi. Just an idea. Good job on your ideas, It sounds very cool.

TURKEY

1. Where would this be on the property? In the AK area?

2. I think that 3 Rainforest Cafe's will be way too much to have on Disney property. I guess that the one at AK could be closed.

3. I think that a seperate shopping center is not needed. It's just going to take up room that could be used for something else. I don't see that it's needed if its going to be selling the same things that can be found elsewhere on property.

4. I feel that 8 swimming areas and docks for the lake is a little excessive. 2 would be plenty depending on the layout.

5. I don't think that it would be good to have swimming in the lake would be a little much with such an elaborate pool.

6. No swimming in the lake with the possibility of jetskis (I don't think they would be a good idea), ski boats (available for rent). I feel that the boats (mouse boats??) would be much safer.

The theming of the resort is pretty good. I think it would be good to have something more jungle themed. I think that if this is to be built, AK Lodge would need to be incorporated into these plans.

Keep the ideas coming.

Well there area few problems but in general it is a good idea:

1) I don’t think Rain Forest Cafe will want to have three venues at WDW, there is such thing as product inflation

2) I am not sure about duplicating stores that already exist either, while it may serve purposeful to have an extra outlet for Advenutreland merchandise, AK already has an overflow outlet at AK lodge, and this resort should then serve just that as on overflow outlet for Advenutreland merchandise.

3) the theme is viable but you would need to be very careful to not overlap the feel or emersion with Poly, this could be a problem

4) It wouldn't hut to come up with a more attractive name ;)

But you do have a nice framework for a resort laid you just need to work on some specifics :)

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
Well you all have really good ideas but im not really willing to change my ideas much! I will change them SOME! the swimming in the lake is a bad idea so just X it out. and the jetskis are also a bad idea so X them out also! Tell me what you think! IF someone would be willing to make a map of this park I would really appreciate it! I dont have a scanner!:cry: And if someone would want to rename my stuff and come up with a new resataurant and shops I would be very greatful of them!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom