New Hotel Idea: Horizons!

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
:lol:
My idea for a New Hotel is called Horizons. The theme is a relaxing, lounge, peacful feeling. There is a five acre lake and there are rooms all of the way around it. 1600 rooms to be exact and four rooms would share one building. So there would be 400 buildings. A group of 20 buildings would be called a Horizon Country. Each different Horizon Country would have a different theme. (sun-set, sun-rise, night sky, animals in the clouds, star watching, etc.) Each room would include two king or queen sized beds, a TV, a VCR, a table and four-six chairs, a bathroom (bathtub, toilet, and sink), a chest-o'-drawers, a phone, and an A.C/Heater. (Which in Orlando you most likely wouldn't need a heater much but just in case!)lol!:lol: The swimming/recreation area would be themed like a peacful, calm, relaxing waterfall/spring area. The pool will have waterfalls feeding it and all around it. The hot tub will be fed by a Hot Water Spring and the Slide will be fed by Systorian Stream. The pool would be shaped like a Crecent moon and the hottub would be shaped like a Sun. The kiddypool would be shaped like a 5-pointed star. The bar would be called The Horizon Bar. The lounge area would have a huge tile picture of a golden, orange, and yellow sun. The food courts floor ould have moons and stars tiled into them. The food courts would be called Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe and would sell the same thing as the one in Tomorrowland, Magic Kingdom. The restauant would be Sunshine Season Food Fair and would also sell the same things as the one in Future World, EPCOT. I will post more info. on this hotel at a later date.
:D

TURKEY

1. 1600 rooms/4 rooms per building = 400 buildings. 400 buildings/4 buildings per 1 big building like now = 100 big buildings.

That's going to take up tons and tons of room. That's going to make this resort too big and I'm not sure if there is a large enough track of land to devote to another resort.

2. I've noticed this in your other ideas, but you copy things too much. In this case its the restaurants. Sunshine Seasons and Cosmic Ray's. The names definitely need to be changed and changing the menus wouldn't hurt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom