New Hotel Idea: Disney's All-American Resort

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
My idea for a new hotel/resort is called Disney's All American Resort. It would be like a tribute to America for Sept. 11th, 2001. The looks of the resort would look much like the grand floridian except that the Grand Florididan is white and red and this would be red, white, and blue. It would be a very elegent resort, much like the GF! The pool area would include a pool, hottub, spa, and a bar. The pool would be spaped like an American flag and the floor of the pool would be paited to look just like the flag. The hot tub would be shaped like a star and would have a red, white, and blue striped floor. The spa would be in a small room build off of the rest of the resort. The bar would be called American Pride Bar and would sell drinks, snacks, beer, liquer, and Disney Trading Pins. There would be a restaurant that sold American theme food inwhich would be called USA Diner. The food courts would sell deli food, pizza, hamburgers, chicken, deserts, steak and pork, and drinks. The dining area would be called American Dining. Each room would have two queen sized beds, four chairs, a table, a sink, a bath tub, a toilet, a TV, and an AC. The suites would also include, insdead of two queen sized beds, two king sized beds, a VCR, a small kitchenete, and a small living room. The entrance and exit of the hotel would be two different lanes. At the entrance and the exit there would be two giant flags, one at the exit and one at the entrance. Between the two lanes there would be fountains that, at night, are illuminated red, white, and blue. This hotel/resort would be the only to have its own night tinme firework show! Every night at 8:00 PM there would be a daziling aray of booms, blasts, and bangs in the sky! There would be a special stage, built just for this, called the Flag Theater. In the outdoor amphitheater there would be a gigantic American flag. The flag would be illuminated with one pin point spotlight and all the lights would be off, at the stage. The firework show would be called "The Spectacular Amercan Flag"! The fireworks, from the audienc view, would be directly behind the flag. I will try to come up with a script to get posted. I will post more information, if I think of any more, at a later date! Thanks! Wannabe Walt

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom