New host for D23 Disney Geek - anyone know why?

Skipper03

Very disappointed, it's almost Walmart-ification. They seem so much less enthusiastic than the previous host, Jeffrey. And why would they wait on the Fantasy?! It's only a billion-dollar acquisition...

Oh my... that is so much better. It just gives us facts and isn't nearly as annoying as Jeffrey... the production is good, but it still seems like some high school drama kids put it all together, not Disney!

invader

Oh my... that is so much better. It just gives us facts and isn't nearly as annoying as Jeffrey... the production is good, but it still seems like some high school drama kids put it all together, not Disney!

I agree with you to an extent but here's the thing.. it's called DISNEY GEEK.
And guess what, geeks are just that. Geeks. They love what they love and they are enthusiastic about it.
These two new hosts seem so forced and show little enthusiasm, and when they do it's not believable.
It's just bland, not very fun or D23-esque at all.

~ FD.

MickeyPeace

I used to think Jeffrey seemed too scripted, that his delivery was fake, his smile was forced.

Until I saw the new hosts!!!!!!

They are boring, scripted, dead pan and unenthusiastic. They need to go.

Jeffrey looks brilliant next to these frumps. Bring him back. Or a better Disney queen.

SyracuseOrange

Original Poster
i agree with you to an extent but here's the thing.. It's called disney geek.
And guess what, geeks are just that. Geeks. They love what they love and they are enthusiastic about it.
These two new hosts seem so forced and show little enthusiasm, and when they do it's not believable.
It's just bland, not very fun or d23-esque at all.

~ fd.

^^^

+1

Lil.Sweet.Heart

As someone who watched D23's Disney Geek, I definitley though Jeffrey was a great host and definitley fit the theme of the show. Along with the setting was alot better. The new show is too clean cut and the new hosts are boring and it's hard to believe that they are even excited about anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom