New HKDL Construction Pixs

cherrynegra

Thanks jrriddle. I'd seen some of those photos, but I also noticed that they added a lot of updated ones as well. I spoke to a friend of mine who knows HK and she said that it's in a very beautiful part of the island.

Crazy thought, but maybe we should try and get a group to head to DHK for opening.:sohappy:

jrriddle

Original Poster
Hmmm not so crazy...we'll talk.
I've been to Japan, never Hong Kong/China.

Notice p17 The Fantasyland Rides include Pooh, Philharmagic, Teacups and Festival of Fools.

P33 Tomorrowland has the Orbitron & Buzz.

Any other pictures/info you can point me towards?

The location does look really beautiful.

jrriddle

Original Poster
I have not heard anything official, besides the 2005/2006.
I'll recheck when I get home, there might be some more info in the Annual Report.
Maybe one of our Hong Kong posters can help?

Dolfijn

Originally posted by WeirdOne
Sorry, guess again. No Frontierland. - The WeirdOne :D

Indeed, and still they push HKDL as beeing the closest to Walt Disneys original ideas.

I wonder how long HKDL will have to do without a Frontierland. The lake which is used for the Jungle Cruise is the same shape and in the same place as the lake on which the Mark Twain sails in the real original Disneyland. Maybe this part of HKDL will be setteled by cowboys in the future.

BenS

Originally posted by WeirdOne
Um, no Jungle Cruise either I'm afraid. - The WeirdOne :D
No Frontierland and no Jungle Cruise? Are they only expecting locals? Because I don't think anyone would travel to the other side of the world for that :p

moth2lite

Originally posted by BenS
No Frontierland and no Jungle Cruise? Are they only expecting locals? Because I don't think anyone would travel to the other side of the world for that :p

There is Jungle Cruise but no Frontierland.

They expect two third visitors from mainlana China and local, one-third from other countries.

cherrynegra

I remember reading complaints that the HK park wasn't going to contain most of the rides found in the others. Are you guys saying that they won't even have certain lands??? What lands are they putting into the HK park?

WeirdOne

Originally posted by moth2lite
There is Jungle Cruise but no Frontierland.

Are you sure about the Jungle Cruise. I could have sworn it was not included. Show me the press release. - The WeirdOne :D

jrriddle

Original Poster
Tomorrowland- Space Mountain, Orbitron, Buzz.

Fantasyland- Pooh, Philharmagic, Teacups, Dumbo, Carrousel, Fantasy Garden.

Adventureland- Tarzan Isalnd (treehouse?), Lion King show, Jungle cruise.

Not alot.

Rumours I've heard for Phase 2- Little Mermaid Dark ride (old one), Jungle themed Haunted Mansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom