New here

Goofy_guy

Original Poster
Hey there. I'm just now realizing my huge love for all things Disney. I mean I was a fan of the movies and such over the years, but just over the past year its been like an avelanche. I got to go to WDW with my Marching band to be in a parade in the MK this time last year and loved it (only my second trip to WDW ever though :( )

I'm 18 and just graduated high school in NW Missouri so hopefully college and having a job will open up for more opportunities to visit WDW. As my name says I'm a Goofy fan and him and Mickey are my favorite of the original five characters.

Hopefully my next visit will be by the end of the year. Also my favorite park would be MK and favorite attraction would be by far Space Mountain. Favorite non fab five character would probably be Woody from Toy Story and fav movie would be a close tie between The Lion King and Toy Story.

That's about all I can think of for now. Feel free to say hi, message me so we can talk Disney or just wanna know more about me :). I'm a part of a few other forums with this same format so I know my way around and I'm excited to finally be here.

belledream

That's awesome you go to go with your marching band. Ours scheduled that trip the year after I graduated. :cry: But anyways, welcome! :p

G8rchamps

In my best Sour Bill, "A Most Magical Welcome." However in all seriousness, welcome. Read, post, vote, have fun, and ignore anyone who annoys you. We all love Disney and these sights for our own reasons.

SagamoreBeach

Hey there. I'm just now realizing my huge love for all things Disney. I mean I was a fan of the movies and such over the years, but just over the past year its been like an avelanche. I got to go to WDW with my Marching band to be in a parade in the MK this time last year and loved it (only my second trip to WDW ever though :( )

I'm 18 and just graduated high school in NW Missouri so hopefully college and having a job will open up for more opportunities to visit WDW. As my name says I'm a Goofy fan and him and Mickey are my favorite of the original five characters.

Hopefully my next visit will be by the end of the year. Also my favorite park would be MK and favorite attraction would be by far Space Mountain. Favorite non fab five character would probably be Woody from Toy Story and fav movie would be a close tie between The Lion King and Toy Story.

That's about all I can think of for now. Feel free to say hi, message me so we can talk Disney or just wanna know more about me :). I'm a part of a few other forums with this same format so I know my way around and I'm excited to finally be here.

Welcome and enjoy!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom