New Here but not new to Disney

Disneytraveller

Original Poster
New here, but not new to going to Disney. Been going to Disney World for over 30 years now and after 30 years I still love going. I've stayed at several of the Disney hotels (and several off site ones also) And if I had to choose just one I have loved staying in more than the others I'd have a hard time telling you which one (Although the first one I stayed at holds a special place in my heart 'The Polynesian Village')

Simba's Mom

Welcome! We also have been going for almost 30 years, actually 29 for us. Sadly, our first stay place no longer exists, the trailer homes at FW. There were no "cabins" then, but they're really the same thing. So do you remember seeing characters randomly-sans "handler"?

Disneytraveller

Original Poster
Yeah, I remember when I was young there weren't any line ups like now. At least there didn't seem to be that I can remember. It's just a picture of me with a crowd of others and the character there. At least that's how I remember it (there could have been line ups and I just didn't notice) The room where we stayed is still there, but it's a DVC building now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom