New H2O Park in South Florida ...

Jimmy Thick

Schlitterbahn is a fantastic name and proven brand. Being in Fort Lauderdale, a spring break town makes it kinda iffy. Personally, I don't see it working.

Jimmy Thick- Drunk spring breakers passing out in the lazy river...

Sped2424

Schlitterbahn is a fantastic name and proven brand. Being in Fort Lauderdale, a spring break town makes it kinda iffy. Personally, I don't see it working.

why do you do a Jimmy thick-(insert something) on your comments is it from a show? movie?

alissafalco

When was the last time you were in FL? It's hardly a spring break town. I think this would be a nice addition to the area.

sweetpee_1993

I'll vouch for Schlitterbahn. They invented the uphill water coaster. No, that wasn't Disney's brain child. We're annual pass holders for their Galveston Island park. Its not heavily themed like Disney but still a very good time. Hopefully they'll stick to their usual: no charge to park and you're welcome to bring ice chests / lunch. :) Definitely incentive for my family to spend an extra day pre- or post- cruise next time we sail from Port Everglades.

ItsTiggerTime

This would be a very welcome addition in South Florida as our closest water park right now is Rapids slightly further north from where they are proposing this...and if it's the Schlitterbahn name even better

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom