New food offering opening in Future World

ECJack

Original Poster
The food cart outside of Test Track will be reopening next week (Monday from what I've heard). This cart was the pizza cart before Test Track closed for refurbishment, and will be reopening as "Taste Track Eats." It will feature "gourmet" grilled cheeses, as well as soups and salads. A nice but small addition to dining on that side of the park. :)

dannyboyindc

This will be nice to see. I would prefer to see the Odyssey open back up with pizza and the offerings of this food cart. That side of future world is missing a major eatery.

Theu must use odyssey for something on a regular basis. We were in there for beer tasting and its setup totally different than when it was a CS. There's a big permanent stage with nice sound and lighting. It almost looked like a nightclub

Figment2005

Theu must use odyssey for something on a regular basis. We were in there for beer tasting and its setup totally different than when it was a CS. There's a big permanent stage with nice sound and lighting. It almost looked like a nightclub
It is a conference center now, along with the kitchen that supplies the main cast break room and ODF services.

Victor Kelly

And so can Millenium, Wonders of Life, etc. Leaving a restaurant closed on that side of Future World creates congestion at other places at herd meal times. Don't get me wrong, we prefer to eat out in World Showcase anyway. But what about the people that just want counter service? Electric Umbrella or whatever it is called this year? It is too small to handle meal time crowds. That leaves the Land pavillion, on the other side of FW. The next nearest counter service is in Mexico. After that Germany and American Adventure, which are pretty far away.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Have to wait for next Saturday for that. Interesting that they'd do that. I guess the Test Track crowd has grown.

Adam N

And so can Millenium, Wonders of Life, etc. Leaving a restaurant closed on that side of Future World creates congestion at other places at herd meal times. Don't get me wrong, we prefer to eat out in World Showcase anyway. But what about the people that just want counter service? Electric Umbrella or whatever it is called this year? It is too small to handle meal time crowds. That leaves the Land pavillion, on the other side of FW. The next nearest counter service is in Mexico. After that Germany and American Adventure, which are pretty far away.
There's also CS in Norway, China, Japan, Morocco, France, and the UK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom